It’s Fun to Volunteer!
Our volunteers help in so many ways and have fun doing it. Have a look at the list below for opportunities--and maybe you will want to add an item!
• Assist with landscaping, beautification or maintenance
• Work on site at the Old Bridge Store
• Participate in a committee
• Act as a guide or docent
• Help to present programs at the Old Bridge
• Share OBPS information at festivals and events
And if you’re wondering about our benefits package, it includes having fun, making new friends, and the satisfaction of working with a nonprofit organization that is committed to preserving a vital part of our local history.
Volunteers extend the reach of our programs, increase our knowledge and skill base, effect positive change, strengthen the greater Sunset Beach community and communicate to the public.
Click here to email Kate Slavin, our volunteer coordinator, or give her a call at 201-417-1089.
Some of our wonderful volunteers!